Saturday, October 22, 2011

Christmas Ornament Swap - Come on lets get registered

I can't believe I'm even thinking of Xmas - but I suppose I should be because it's not far away at all! Yikes!
a couple of years ago I entered a xmas ornament swap that twenty cent mixture held. My cousin Sara, a friend of hers Susan and I thought we would organise one this year.... well actually Sara is doing all the organising I'm just telling you about it! So here's how it works:


Participants will be put into groups of 6 people, and you will "swap" ornaments. That means making 6 handmade ornaments, one for yourself, and one for each of the other members of your group. You will be given the postage details of the others in your group and be expected to post them an ornament by the end of November. You should end up with 6 beautiful handmade ornaments for your tree!

How to register:

Email Sara at sarajspeight(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)nz. Give her your name, email address and postage details. You will need to register by the 1st of November. 



Here are a few pictures that are inspiring me....

My handmade christmas ornaments
Stamped calico.

My handmade christmas ornaments
Sweet little felted decorations.

bird ornaments
Cute colours...

Dove Ornament Made from a Felted Sweater
Made from an old sweater!

IMG_3373
Simple but sweet..

So get on board - I'm in for sure!

Enjoy your weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment