Sunday, October 30, 2011

Vintage Sprinkle Skirt

I found a little beaut at The Sally's on Friday - this cute skirt. It reminds me of cupcake sprinkles! Love the colour too! Here are a few pics...
 . . .
 . . .
. . .

We had an awesome day at the beach yesterday, it was beautifully sunny then a big black cloud came rolling in and created a magical light. It was crazy for me to think I grew up in Gisborne, yet only been to this particular beach a handful of times.. We will definitely be going back soon. 
 Summer is here finally, the boys have swam in the sea twice this week, I might even get in next time. Better work on my pasty complexion with some fake tan first though!  

. . .
. . .

Another weekend gone. Next weekend we're off camping! Yay! Any tips for camping with two littlies! EEEEK....


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I tried op shopping with both my girls in Tauranga but really didn't give me the opportunity to pay any attention to finding anything cool!

    ReplyDelete