Friday, October 7, 2011

Wedding Flowers for a Friend (sneaky peek)

A friend of mine is getting married tomorrow and I offered to take care of the flowers. I am lucky enough to have parents who grow flowers commercially, not to mention a mother with a sprawling jungle like garden full of beautiful plants - especially at this time of year. I have spent a good chunk of this week organising and picking the flowers with the help of my sister Liz who has looked after my kids as well as picking hellebores. So here is a few shots of what I picked. A post of how it got put together coming soon :)

Hellebore

Forget-me-not

Viburnum Opulus

Magnolia

Quince blossom 

Viburnum 

Pieris Japonica

A very full car!


1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I want to live in the country and have a big garden! Sara

    ReplyDelete